Full Throttle Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splinter...

2 posters

Go down

Splinter... Empty Splinter...

Post  NighTMarch Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:11 am

*Camera fades in on a silhouette sitting alone in the darkness*

<in a voice ghostly and haunting> "Splinter, you interfered in my match... put me through a flaming table..."

*images of Sunday's show play on the screen - images of Splinter performing the perfect Superplex through the conflagration*

"I still can smell the sickening stench of my own flesh, as it fed the flames... I can only say one thing to you. I hope you have eyes in the back of your head, because, when you least expect it... BOOM! There I will be! So consider this a warning to prepare yourself. A test is coming, the likes of which you have never seen!!!"

*NightMarch's music begins playing and the screen fades to black*

NighTMarch

Back to top Go down

Splinter... Empty Re: Splinter...

Post  Splinter Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:28 pm

*Camera cut to an interview with Splinter who has just seen the footage*

interviewer: So after seeing and hearing your opponent warning you of things to come, how are you feeling?

Splinter: I've put him through a table once, and nothings gonna stop me doing it again *smirky laugh*. I WILL show everyone how good I am

*grabs the microphone form the interviewer and stares down at the camera*

There's no reason to be scared of any test you could throw at me, I'm Splinter, and-I-will-End-you...

*intensely stares at the camera for a few moments, smirks and tosses the microphone back to the interviewer and walks off screen*

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  NighTMarch Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:54 pm

*In the middle of a match, the ring fills with a smoky mist. The two wrestlers stop fighting and look to the announce confused. Suddenly pyros shoot out from the four corners of the ring, and in the center of the ring, the NighTMarch stands up from the mist.*

"Boys... your match is postponed... "

*NighTMarch looks out at the crowd*

"Splinter! You will end me? Hah! All I hear a lot of talk, let's see you back it up at the next show!!!"

*The mist swirls and the pyros shoot up again. When the mist clears, the NighTMarch is gone!*

NighTMarch

Back to top Go down

Post  Splinter Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:30 pm

the lighting in the arena turns back to normal for the match to continue, but Splinter is still staring at the entrance. His opponent takes this opportinuity to secure a cheap win.

After the 3 count Splinter is furious, stamping around the ring shouting loudly. Staring up at the titontron all he can think about is NighTMarch

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Splinter Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:18 pm

COMMENTATOR A: Splinter is making his way to the ring, looks like he has something to say.

*Splinter stands in the middle of the ring, microphone in hand*

SPLINTER: NighTMarch!! ...You got a lucky win on Friday Night Fever, I should have taken you out but I underestimated you, I'll admit you have some talent. When I say some I don't mean you're on the same level as someone like me, Ha you could only hope. But make no mistake I will not hold back anything next time, Sunday night I will get my chance to prove you were just lucky.

COMMENTATOR A: Lucky? We saw his match with NighTMarch, he was out wrestled...
COMMENTATOR B: That's not how he's seeing it, we'll just have to wait to see who is standing tall at the end of Sunday nights match

*Splinter drops the mic as his music starts to play, and leaves the stage*

COMMENTATOR A: We are in for a hell of a match!

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post  NighTMarch Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:44 pm

*Music starts up, "What's that sound in the distance..."*

Splinter... I will admit, you are a tough little S.O.B. it took, what, three Pali Drivers to put you away? You may be delusional, but I will give you props, you have a fire in your gut. Maybe someday that drive will make you worthy of being called championship material...

You can keep trying to beat me over and over... but sooner or later you'll get tired of being put through the mat! Ha ha ha...

*As NighTMarch laughs, the titan tron fades to black*

NighTMarch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down