Full Throttle Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Red Dragons Introduction to FTW

3 posters

Go down

The Blood Red Dragons Introduction to FTW Empty The Blood Red Dragons Introduction to FTW

Post  Chriso Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:24 am

Hey, how bout this for mine and IZombie's introduction into FTW Razz

After a match between the tag champions and some other tag team, the tag champs are celebrating.
Suddenly the Lights go out and notihng can be seen.

Commentator 1: What is going on? Is this part of the show?
Commentator 2: I dont think so. By the sound of it, something is happening in that ring still.

Suddenly lightning strikes each corner of the turnbuckle lighting up 4 symbols of the welsh dragon with a dagger through it on fire.
This also lights up the ring and 2 figures (me and IZombie), standing in center ring looking at each other in the eyes.

Com 1: Omg, who is that? And what are those on the Turnbuckles?
Com 2: Nevermind that, where are the tag champs?

Camera falls on the tag champs lying outside the ring.
Com 1: Good God, when is the last time you saw the champs man-handled like this?
Com 2: Not in a long time, this is a major statement being made.

Me n IZombie then stop looking at each other and fix each tag champ with a piercing gaze.
Then we perform our signature taunts (mine the slit your life) (Izombies the bloody cut throat)

We then exit the ring and walk up the ramp.
As we get hafway up the tag champs recover and run after us, but as they reach the bottom of the ramp, me n izombie both look back at em and flames shoot up from the bottom of the ramp, making a wall of fire seperating us.

Com 1: WOW, Did you see that? This was well planned by the looks of it
Com 2: What do you mean did i see that? that is pretty hard to miss

We then get at the titantron area and do our taunts 1 more time eofre the lights go off and we disappear when they next come on Very Happy

What do you think Ghostface? Worthy Razz

Chriso

Back to top Go down

The Blood Red Dragons Introduction to FTW Empty Meanwhile...

Post  pwong5 Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:20 am

*Backstage, WonderBull (Wonderbread and TheBull) watching on a monitor backstage. Mild cheers from the audience*

Wonderbread: Those guys look intense
TheBull nods in agreement.

Wonderbread: Of course, looking intense is one thing. Being intense is another!

Wonderbread: We know what intense is! Our match against the Death Dealers was intense!

Wonderbread: If we're going to win our next match and get another title shot, we'll have to be even more intense!

*The Blood Red Dragons appear behind WonderBull. WonderBull is unaware of their presence.*

Wonderbread: Maybe we should show our new level of intensity by beating the Blood Red Dragons?

*The Blood Red Dragons look at eachother, growing angrier by the second.*

Wonderbread: First we practice on the Blood Red Dragons and then, when we're sure we've got the right intensity, we go after the Death Dealers!

*The Blood Red Dragons start to attack WonderBull. After a few moments, WonderBull is lying on the floor. The Blood Red Dragons stand over WonderBull and mock them.*

Chriso: How's that for practice?

I Zombie: Intense enough for you?

*Fade to black.*

pwong5

Back to top Go down

The Blood Red Dragons Introduction to FTW Empty haha niiiiice :D

Post  IZombie Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:57 pm

nice one chris Very Happy ... that was "intense" like pwong said xD that bit by you pwong really good! Very Happy buut chris you got a debut thing and i dont Crying or Very sad Sad

IZombie

Back to top Go down

The Blood Red Dragons Introduction to FTW Empty Wow Pwong :D

Post  Chriso Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:19 pm

Lush story Pwong Very Happy

Kicks my one all the way down the ring lmao Smile

Chriso

Back to top Go down

The Blood Red Dragons Introduction to FTW Empty Re: The Blood Red Dragons Introduction to FTW

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down