Full Throttle Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Berserk Hobo

2 posters

Go down

The Berserk Hobo Empty The Berserk Hobo

Post  The Berserk Hobo Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:43 pm

Name: The Berserk Hobo
Height: 7 ft 0 in
Weight: 350 lbs
Home Town: Atlanta,Geogia,USA
Billed from: back alleys,Manhatten,New York,USA
History: a rich guy in atlanta but lost a law suit and go sued for something and was sent to mannhatten as a hobo for 10 years this made him berserk but one day he saw in the trash a FTW flier and thought "maybe i could get back on my feet this way" and so he called the gm of FTW he sent me a contract to the back alley of a night club which is were i lived i signed it and began my carrea as a FTW superstar and i noticed something FTW is backwards for WTF i showed up there drunk and went to the gm and said "i'm here" and he said "good good" and he laughed "and get a shower" so i went to the shower but relised i was the only one there but 10 years passed and i could come back to my fortune but i didn't want to and gave it to my child Matt Smith which is only 14 and got some guy yo help him and got FTW vision so he can watch me fight and win and give the best DAMN show my life but things wern't to good the police came an arrested me for drug smuggling and was fired and in jail for 5 years and when i came out and free i got re-contracted to this day
The Berserk Hobo
The Berserk Hobo

Back to top Go down

The Berserk Hobo Empty Re: The Berserk Hobo

Post  Triple D Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:20 pm

The Berserk Hobo 6ybv3pk aint this a better pic for u?!!!!!!!!

Triple D

Back to top Go down

The Berserk Hobo Empty maybe

Post  The Berserk Hobo Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:21 pm

say so but without the hopo and 9c or watver it is on the bandana
The Berserk Hobo
The Berserk Hobo

Back to top Go down

The Berserk Hobo Empty Re: The Berserk Hobo

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down