Full Throttle Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Separation of Black Power

5 posters

Go down

Separation of Black Power Empty Separation of Black Power

Post  Ghostface Killah Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:58 am

*The Gza is walking down the hall toward his locker room after the first ever edition of TNT. He sees a shadow behind his door and wonders who it is. He grabs a baseball bat from the Gym and slowly opens the door. He sees a man who seems drunk.. really drunk. The man charges at Gza but he swings the bat and clubs him on the side of the head. He rolls over the unconscious man and realises it's his tag partner, The Berserk Hobo. Gza sits on the couch for about 20 minutes watching Family Guy when suddenly, Hobo awakes.*

The Berserk Hobo: What the **** was that for?
The Gza: You were drunk! I didn't know what to do!
The Berserk Hobo: You know... I've had enough of this.. there's always an excuse with you, isn't there?
The Gza: Yeah th.
The Berserk Hobo: I don't give a **** anymore. You're on your own now, dumb ass.
The Gza: Fine, I can manage without you! I'm a Legend in the making! I'm one of the best wrestlers in the world... and I'm in charge of you!
The Berserk Hobo: Well things better go back to the way they were or I QUIT!
The Gza: Who cares, you suck anyway! I can find way better free agents than you and I could sign them in seconds!

*Hobo walks down the hall and Gza stares at him from behind. Gza turns around and is about to go back into his locker room when he hears a voice*

Hobo: Oh and... by the way. You forgot something!
Gza: What?

*Gza turns around slowly and sees a bottle of Budweiser coming straight for him. Without the time to duck, he just stands there and accepts it. The bottle hits Gza in the face. He has glass in his eyes and his brand new suit is soaked in alcohol.*

Gza: HOBO!! YOU'RE FIRED as Vice GM!!!!!!

Ghostface Killah
Admin

https://fullthrottle.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Separation of Black Power Empty Re: Separation of Black Power

Post  nefarious Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:53 am

*nefarious had just finished her workout and was reflecting at how much her skills had been improving when she heard the yelling *

"Men!! when will they ever....." * she let the words trail off as she sees GZA Bleeding. She wipes the sweat from her face and shoulders before tossing GZA the Towel*

"Here, your bleeding." *is all she says before walking away.*

GZA: "Thanks" * never looking up to see who had given him the towel as his attention was fully on his wounds and The Beserk Hobo*

*nefarious chuckles when she hears GZA scream as the sweat touches his wounds*

nefarious

Back to top Go down

Post  The Cerebral Assasin Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:48 pm

*The Cerebral assasin finds Gza cleaning his wounds*
Me : Hey man, need help? I can also help you with hobo you know, a little of this, and a little of that *punches the air*
Gza : sure, I'll think at booking you against him in the next show
Me: Thanx, I won't let down, I'm one of the best in this roster after all and kicking a hobo's butt would be piece of cake for the WREEEEEEEEESSSSTTTTLLLLLIIIINNNNGGG GOOOOOOOOOOODDDD, The Cerebral Assasin *ooc: inspired by JBL Smile *
The Cerebral Assasin
The Cerebral Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post  Markus_Voigh Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:31 pm

*a rumor comes to Markus*

"berserk injured Gza with a bottle"

*markus goes to visit Gza*

markus -are you ok?

gza- hurts sometimes...

markus- i told i wasn't the thief,i told you...

gza- dont bother me with that,a bottle hit my head minutes ago...

markus- i suppose the tag match is over...so im coming here to propose you a match

gza- tell me

markus- i want revenge on hobo... i want a match...he will receive a lesson,i will hit him hard for you...i promess

gza- *thinking*

markus *with a crazy look on his eyes* - nobody laughs on markus voight's face and receives nothing for that...

*he slams the wall with a punch*

markus- you decide...,im on the restroom,and take this,it will help *he gives Gza a bag full of ice*
Markus_Voigh
Markus_Voigh

Back to top Go down

Separation of Black Power Empty funny

Post  The Berserk Hobo Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:27 pm

OOC: this is funny cause 3 ppl have replyed to this threat about that same thing
The Berserk Hobo
The Berserk Hobo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghostface Killah Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:43 pm

*GZA hobbles off to the doctor's office with blood dripping out of his eyes and tiny shards of glass still buried underneath his sweaty skin. When he enters, the hallway is empty. The Doctor fixes him up and when he leaves, there are 2 people in front of him, asking for matches against Hobo.*

GZA: Hmm... I want to put you both against him.. but I don't want you to destroy him, so I'll have to give him a partner.

*GZA looks around the hallway and sees a woman working out in the Gym*

GZA: Ah ha! Next week, it'll be: The Cerebral Assasin and Markus Voigh vs. The Berserk Hobo... and NEFARIOUS!

*GZA goes to the Gym to explain the situation to Nefarious.*

GZA: So you see... all I'm asking is f.. *Nefarious interrupts*

Nefarious: I know what you're asking and I know you're my GM, but there's no way I'm gonna team up with that stupid Hobo!

GZA: Fine, could you at least go and ask him who he wants for a partner?

Nefarious: I could.. but meh...

(GZA walks off, depressed, grumbling: Lazy *****)

*GZA finds Hobo in his locker room playing Mortal Kombat.*

GZA: Hobo!

The Berserk Hobo: **** OFF!!! You're lucky I'm still in this fed after the idiot you acted like!

GZA: I was just gonna say, you're sche (Hobo interrupts)

The Berserk Hobo: I don't care.

GZA: God, why does everyone have to interrupt me!

The Berserk Hobo: Maybe because you're a ****

GZA: That's it!

*GZA raises his hand but refrains from hitting Hobo. Hobo responds with a Hoboplex onto the arcade machine. Hobo leaves the room, whistling innocently as Gza slides off the machine, landing head first on the tiled floor.*

*dance to the music sees Hobo in the hallway and asks if he needs anything. Hobo responds by saying, finish off the job I started on our GM!*

*dance to the music enters Hobo's locker room and sees GZA motionless on the floor. He wakes him up.*

dance to the music: Here bro, sorry bout my partner.. you know hobos!

*dance to the music gets a class of water and slips in a sleeping pill. He gives it to GZA and exits. He returns in 5 minutes with Hobo to see that GZA is out cold. They pick him up, buy 3 train tickets to Detroit and when they're all on, they lay GZA down over two seats and dance to the music gets off the train. At the end of the trip, Hobo grabs GZA and starts carrying him like a baby. He finds a dumpster about 1.25 metres off the ground and dumps GZA in it, getting back on the train that's going back to Chicago (the home of FTW).

*GZA wakes up after the train starts indicating that it's leaving. He runs toward the door but it closes, Hobo opens and sticks his head out the window.*

Hobo: Who's the Hobo now! Haha, you have nowhere to go and it'll be 12 hours before the next train comes!!!

*GZA is enraged and dives into Hobo, knocking him back into the train. GZA grabs onto the inside and pulls himself onto the train. The two start fighting in the aisle. As both men are bloody from punches, GZA smashes Hobo's head into one of the metal bars. Hobo lay motionless on the floor. GZA sees the police making their way down towards the men so he pretends to faint but hits his head on a seat on the way down. Both men are sent to hospital but are pronounced DOA. Apparently they both have brothers, seeking vengeance and hopefully... one day.. we will see one of these men in FTW, if not both.*

*END OF RP*

Last edited by on Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ghostface Killah
Admin

https://fullthrottle.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  nefarious Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:36 pm

OOC: I just want you to know that you pretty much hit my characters attitude right on the head! that was rather amusing to read!

nefarious

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum