Full Throttle Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTW (Show #2) - Event Card and Discussions/Comments

+3
crack
nefarious
RiK
7 posters

Go down

FTW (Show #2) - Event Card and Discussions/Comments Empty FTW (Show #2) - Event Card and Discussions/Comments

Post  RiK Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:42 am

Full Throttle Wrestling

2007-11-11 06:00

Welcome
Big JL VS Randomhero---------------Winner: Randomhero
Gavin Bluth w/ The Berserk Hobo
World's Strongest Man VS RiK--------Winner: Ri...ughh, i mean World's Strongest Man Rolling Eyes lol
The Berserk Hobo VS Gladiator-------Winner: The Bersek Hobo
NighTmarch VS Vincent86------------Winner: NighTmarch
The Legend Undertaker VS Marcus----Winner: The Legend Undertaker
Feuerball VS Huckster----------------Winner: Feuerball
Nefarious VS N9ne-------------------Winner: Nefarious
crazyjack VS Vic Rattlehead----------Winner: Vic Rattlehead
The Gza VS Destructor---------------Winner: The Gza
Justin Credible VS crack--------------Winner: Justin Credible

Tickets Selled: 6.443
Tickets income: 64.430 fantaeuros

ight this is for future references, i'll be posting the result here as well later. Anyways we can also use this thread for discussions about this event.

well for my match anyways, i did beat my opponent earlier today with +200/0 modificator, but.....i kno my chances are slim Crying or Very sad lol.
Btw wuts IC tornament? Intercontental?

Match Comments:
-World's Strongest Man VS RiK: eww i got destroyed...
- The Berserk Hobo VS Gladiator: Back & forth, awesome match....
- NighTmarch VS Vincent86: WTH? so many knocks out of the rings, and then a win by DQ due to interference by Splinter? How come u didnt come out for ME????? Evil or Very Mad
- crazyjack VS Vic Rattlehead: a mismatch worst than mines lol,.....
- The Gza VS Destructor: seemed liked a blowout for the Gza, but got a little bit interesting near the end...
- Justin Credible VS crack: hmm i'd thought this match should have been tighter, ended so quick and with no finishers being performed.......

ight thats it, see ya next show...currently rooting for Nefarious (for being one of the few to challenge my invitational lol) and rooting against World's Strongest Man (Booooooooooo)... Smile

RiK

Back to top Go down

FTW (Show #2) - Event Card and Discussions/Comments Empty Re: FTW (Show #2) - Event Card and Discussions/Comments

Post  nefarious Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:35 pm

well I think this show was a nice improvement over our first one.

What I Liked:

1) The interview with the Hobo, a Good touch and I hope that this is something that we continue to do.

2) The match interference. Not sure that this is planned or not but I believe it is and if so well done. Made it feel more like a live show than a text game.

What I didnt like:

1) I would like to see a bit more commentary from the announcers between matches. the matches went one right after the other. Lost that live show feeling that the interference provided.

GZA, keep up the good work I look forward to future shows as you continue to improve the shows!

nefarious

Back to top Go down

FTW (Show #2) - Event Card and Discussions/Comments Empty Re: FTW (Show #2) - Event Card and Discussions/Comments

Post  crack Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:16 pm

use my promo next event pleaselol. sorry to be annoying but i think u need more backstage stuff happening other than in the first 5 mins. i can make a promo/event/ what ever for every show i just need to know if that what u want

crack

Back to top Go down

Post  Rattlehead Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:01 am

crazyjack
Modificator: +120 / -80
Diff: +6
Lvl: 6 (and I'm 5)

How do you call that a mismatch o_o
Rattlehead
Rattlehead

http://wap2p.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RiK Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:03 am

i meant that it felt that way since you murdered him in like 10 seconds lol....

RiK

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghostface Killah Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:31 pm

Nice work guys! It's the end of the season and I agree with nefarious. I'm quite busy now-a-days and I would like a Vice GM. If you want a shot at the job. I'll give you a trial, there can be a maximum of 8 trials and at the end, I will decide the two best Vice GMs. The first 8 people to post belowing, requesting a shot at the job will get one. Sorry if you miss out but we don't do many shows. It would help if you actually have some experience, I wouldn't like to see 8 people that are great at it miss out because they didn't apply so APPLY!!! Again, we broke a record for the most tickets sold by an Intercontinental Roster so keep up the awesome effort. This of course was before we got Igwig and DDD on our roster so hopefully now we can get even more fans. Remember to buy as many parts of the entrance as you can as you'll bring more fans to the fed, therefore: More ticket sales and better pay for you guys. - GZA

Ghostface Killah
Admin

https://fullthrottle.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  crack Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:54 pm

i would ike to apply for the vice gm job! i was in gm school for alittle while

crack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guarana Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:55 pm

hi... i like to participate in the next show... i think that Fabio Pereira vs Booker T is a very great match... what are you say?

Guarana

Back to top Go down

Post  The Cerebral Assasin Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:52 pm

hey, I got an idea for the show after I saw smackdown!, I think the show would be cooler if one of the commentators would be a subjective one and one would be an objective one, like Michael Cole and JBL, and the subjective one tell funny things that make no sense, and hates the face wrestlers
The Cerebral Assasin
The Cerebral Assasin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rattlehead Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:41 am

Gza. I own and run a wrestling game (not mentioning where, just in case ads here aren't allowed. Ask to find out). I run championship tournaments daily, manage my own forum, and run a full staff. I personally think I could fit a VGM position quite well.
Rattlehead
Rattlehead

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghostface Killah Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:00 pm

Good idea about the subjective and objective Commentators. Vic, to answer your question: You can advertise here. crack, you're Vice GM for the 1st Minor show and Vic, you can be Vice GM for the 1st Major show of the season. Our shows are now on Friday (minor) and Sunday (major.) The new season starts on Thursday so our first show is only 3 days away. If you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to try and answer them. - GZA

Ghostface Killah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiK Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:40 pm

cool sounds great, i can't wait (still need to resign though tomorrow Wink ). Only suggestion i can think of is that instead of a minor/major show, we should have like a smackdown/raw type. I mean we can set up a draft between the two sides to split the roster evenly into one of the two, and then like once a month we can have a like a pay-per-view type of event that pits the best of both sides against each other. thoughts?

RiK

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghostface Killah Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:51 pm

That's an awesome idea! There is a chance it won't work... but still.. it's worth a shot! I'll get started working on that now.

Ghostface Killah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rattlehead Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:05 pm

Yeah that can be great...

Gza: Vince
Crack: Teddy Long
Me: Coach

LOL
Rattlehead
Rattlehead

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghostface Killah Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:08 pm

LOL

I suppose Friday can be the SmackDown! type show as it's on on a Friday (well at least in Australia) and Sunday can be RAW. I think RAW has more talented wrestlers on it's brand so that'd be the Major Show. I'll try make the "Brands" even but RAW can be slightly better.

Ghostface Killah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nefarious Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:18 pm

whatever is done the GM,s and players need to work together to develope good rivalries and storylines.

maybe we should set up a forum just to post ideas as this will help keep the Rp area a bit less cluttered.

nefarious

Back to top Go down

Post  crack Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:39 am

sweet im so happy. thanks for the chance at being vice gm!

crack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guarana Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:18 am

i think that we need some titles the Full Throttle Wrestling champion, tag team champions and any like that... what do you say?

Guarana

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghostface Killah Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:17 pm

Yeah, we do have titles, it's just that it costs so much to have a title match, we will however have some title matches this season.

Ghostface Killah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down